In this video, HOCK international President Brian Hock offers some tips about how you can maximize your study time with distraction-free studying. Fewer distractions = more learning and more learning = passing your exams!
Some of the suggestions discussed in the video include:
- Have all of your materials ready when you start studying.
- Turn off all of your notifications (phone, email, etc.).
- Wear earplugs or play soft music.
- Try studying somewhere other than home or office (try the library!).
- Try different study times (maybe early morning or later at night).