- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Brian Hock.
I need to confirm a few things to make sure I understand the concept for QAIP. Please see below
1) For a periodic self-assessment can be done from within an organization but from any other department outside the audit department?
2) For Self assessment with independent validation, a draft report is prepared by the independent person; however, my question to you is who makes the initial evaluation for a saiv to validate it?
3) If an internal audit is only three years or any number less then five years old and doing an ongoing monitoring regularly throughout the year, can it say “conforms with the iia standard?
Thanks in advance for your quick response.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.