Please fix this.
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Brian Hock.
Which of the following statements is false?
- A. Fixed assets consist of assets that a retail or wholesale company acquires for resale or goods that manufacturers produce for sale.correct
- B. Investments are classified as current if management intends to liquidate the investment in the near future.
- C. The balance sheet provides information useful for assessing future cash flows, liquidity, and long‐term solvency.wrong
- D. Current assets include cash and all other assets expected to become cash or be consumed within one year (or within the operating cycle, whichever is longer).
The correct answer per your system is A. Although it could be C because the Balance sheet is not useful for assessing future cash flows. That is the cash flow statement/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.