Planning the engagement
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Brian Hock.
27. Question ID: CIA 1190 II.12 (Topic: D. Determine Engagement Procedures and Prepare Work Program)
To determine the extent of testing to be performed during fieldwork, preparing the engagement work program should be the next step after completing the
A. Survey of company policies.
B. Preliminary survey.correct
C. Time budgets for specific audit tasks.
D. Assignment of audit staff.
It mentions the correct answer as B however as per the text book the correct answer appears to be D.
Also, while going through the textbook & video lectures i have prepared the steps in proper order which should be as follows
1. Understanding the context (background information – this also links back the audit universe etc)
2. Gather the information
3. Assessment of Risk
4. Establish objectives
5. Establish Scope
6. Allocate the resources
7. Document the work program
8. Document the plan
Can you pls help in clarifying the same.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.