CIA1 M2 Q058 (Topic: A. Required Elements of QAIP)
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Brian Hock.
Regarding internal auditing, which of the following is/are true concerning the quality of individual audit engagements? A quality engagement is one which:
- Meets the client’s expectations.
- Conforms with the Standards.
III. Is undertaken in accordance with an established methodology.
- Assists independent auditors in their review of an organization’s risk management and control processes.
I, II, III and IV.wrong
II, III and IV.
I and II.
I, II and III
Could you explain what you mean about quality engagement?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.