CIA 594 2.42 Bank reconciliation
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by RAVISANKAR NAYANAR.
A good working paper for a bank reconciliation should include (either directly or through cross reference) all of the following except
- A. A list of all deposits made during the period in question.
- B. A list of outstanding checks.
- C. A legend explaining all tick marks employed.
- D. The cash balance per the general ledger as of the reconciliation date.
Correct answer is A. Why was “D” not right?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.