CIA 590 II.8 (Topic: 1B. Administrative Activities of the IIA)
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Debbie V..
The requirements for staffing level, education and training, and research should be included in
- A. The internal audit activity’s charter.
- B. The internal audit activity’s policies and procedures manual.
- C. The annual plan for the internal audit activity. correct
- D. Job descriptions for the various staff positions. wrong
Your Incorrect Answer Explanation for D:
Job (position) descriptions would not contain any research requirements.
Correct Answer Explanation for C:
The annual plan for the IAA would involve establishing staffing and financial budgets.
Explanation for A:
The charter describes the overall purpose, authority and responsibility of the IAA.
Explanation for B:
Policies and procedures would describe the overall organization and its relationship to employees, but would not contain any information on research matters.
In the question above, I agreed ‘research’ is not part of the Job Description (JD) according to the book but neither is the Annual Plan. I thought the JD would be the best answer because it spelled out education and training. Can you advise what would this research be for and where in the book I can find it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.