2 C. Project Management Techniques
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Brian Hock.
I know that this unit is tested at the basic level, but I miss some information in the textbook.
- Even if PERT and CPM have the same general purpose, they have differences, What are the differences? I didn’t find in the material.
- The project life-cycle can have different stages, names and purposes.
- More than just guidelines, there are knowledge areas and process group that will be used to achieve the project objectives.
- All projects will face same change management issues, what kind of situation could be identify?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.