CMA Exam Review Standard
Who is CMA Review Standard for?
The CMA Review Standard is intended for students looking for an affordable way to prepare for and pass the CMA exams on their first attempt with all of the essential materials and support included.
Using your computer, tablet, or smartphone you can use the materials wherever you go and for as long as you need to pass the exams.
Evaluate the HOCK materials with our free trial that provides full access to the CMA Part 1 Section A materials.
PassMap™ - Interactive Learning System
- Intuitive Step-by-Step Guide. The PassMap™ guides you through the exam syllabus, one topic at a time. Each topic in PassMap™ links the textbook and practice questions.
- Personalized Overview. Your Personal Study Plan shows an overview of your entire study schedule and an estimate of how many hours you need to study each week to stay on track.
- Adaptive Personal Study Plan. The plan provides an estimated study time for each topic and guides your studies week by week based on your target exam date. If you change your exam date, the study plan instantly updates your schedule.
Comprehensive yet easy-to-read textbooks in PDF format provide complete coverage of the CMA syllabus. View Tables of Contents
Part 1: 800 Pages
Part 2: 644 Pages
Practice previous exam questions online with study or practice exam modes. Explanations are included for all answer choices.
Part 1: 1,863 MCQs
Part 2: 1,584 MCQs
Past essay questions include detailed answers and explanation as well as some with video answers.
Part 1: 43 Essays
Part 2: 40 Essays
Quickly study formulas and main concepts with the electronic flash cards provided in PowerPoint format.
Part 1: 360 Flash Cards
Part 2: 342 Flash Cards
Mock exams with new questions not used elsewhere provide a final review before taking the real exam.
Part 1: 2 Mock Exams
Part 2: 2 Mock Exams
1) One-On-One Support Guarantee
2) Up-To-Date Guarantee
3) No Expiration Guarantee
4) Best Price Guarantee
Hard Copy Textbook (Optional)
When you order HOCK CMA Review, you also have the option of adding a hard copy textbook for a small additional fee. Our textbooks are printed in color on standard weight white paper for increased readability and durability, especially when highlighting. We use comb bindings that allow you to easily open the book flat on a desk.
Shipping via USPS is free in the United States, and we ship internationally via DHL – view international shipping rates.
HOCK exam preparation is a combination of the two best ways to study. On one hand, you are studying by yourself and at your own pace. On the other hand, you have the unlimited support of our exam experts who will answer all of your questions throughout your studies and lead you to success – passing your exam.
HOCK support includes:
- Access to Student Forum - you can search and read the answers to questions asked by other students, and ask questions of your own! HOCK experts answer all of the questions. Other candidates may answer as well, but HOCK monitors the forum to make certain that all posts are accurate.
- Direct Email - if you would rather not post your question on the forum, simply send our experts an email. We answer almost every question within one business day.
- Exam Guidance - our experts will advise you on the registration process and answer all of the administrative questions you have.
- Technical Assistance - we have very powerful and helpful study tools, and we want to make sure that you know exactly how to use them.
Note: Teacher support is not included with the purchase of only a single study component (textbooks, test bank, or videos).
You have online access to updated materials when they are released, so you do not need to worry about studying with outdated materials.
No Expiration Guarantee
Your access to updated materials and support does not have any set expiration, so you do not need to worry about losing your access after 12 or 18 months. You can use the materials, keep them updated, and receive support for as long as you need to pass the exams.
Best Price Guarantee
You pay a great low price for HOCK materials because we sell materials directly to you through our online store without any middleman markup. You do not need to waste time looking for affiliate or discount links.
We can accept payment online by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or JCB) or PayPal. Your materials will be available immediately after purchase in My Studies.
If you would like to pay by check or bank transfer, please contact us and we will be glad to make these arrangements with you.
You may request a refund within 7 days of placing your order. You agree to delete all materials downloaded and/or saved when you request a refund, and return any hard copy textbooks to HOCK. Hard copy textbooks must be returned in new condition within 7 days of receipt.
Shipping charges are not refundable and HOCK is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Electronic materials that have not been accessed may be refunded within 30 days of purchase.
Start studying today - no credit check & no interest!
HOCK offers payment plans with a minimum purchase of $299. You can choose from a range of down payments and payment lengths, up to 4 months (a total of 5 payments including the down payment). There is no interest charge, no credit check, and the payment plan is available to customers worldwide. To use the payment plan, choose the Payment Plan from Partial.ly option as your payment method on checkout.
I'm Ready to Advance My Career!
I Want CMA Exam Review Standard
You're ready for the next chapter in your career, but the process can be daunting. Whether you're concerned about time, money or both, HOCK is here to partner with you every step of the way. You can do this, we can help!
Still Not Convinced?
Try Our Free Trial.
See the quality of our materials for yourself before you buy and get access to exclusive discounts. The trial lasts for 14 days and includes these study materials for CMA Part 1 Section A: