HOCK is pleased to announce the release of PassMap 2.0 for CMA Parts 1 and 2. Both Parts are now available in My Studies.
PassMap 2.0 includes:
- Shorter study units that cover only one topic each and include a study time estimate.
- A resume feature that takes you right to where you left off.
- A Resources section with all of the information about studying for the CMA exams in one place.
- A more modern interface that is easier to navigate.
- Easier navigation on mobile devices.
The original PassMap will remain available for the time being and students who want to continue with original PassMap are welcome to do so. MCQ and Video progress is saved independently of the PassMap, so students are welcome to switch at any time it is convenient to take advantage of the PassMap 2.0 layout and features.
If you have any questions about PassMap 2.0 or need any help using the materials or PassMap please contact us and we will be glad to help.