Misleading Pass Rates
Why HOCK does not publish pass rates
Let's start with the bottom line: HOCK does not advertise pass rates because there is no way to calculate pass rates in a straightforward, accurate, and clear manner.
Maybe you have you seen claims like these from other providers:
- "We have a 90%+ Pass Rate"
- "Our Pass Rate are Twice the Average"
- "100% Pass Guarantee"
Unfortunately, claims such as these don't mean anything because pass rates can be misleading just like any statistic. Every company that advertises a pass rate claims to be well above the average, but if that were true, then the exam pass rates would be a lot higher!
Pass rates are even more complicated when a student studies with multiple companies or takes an exam more than once. If a student starts with Company X materials, fails their first attempt, and then purchases Company Y materials and passes, what is the pass rate that Company X will claim? 0%, 50%, or 100%? What is the pass rate that Company X should claim? 0%, 50%, or 100%? This is only a simple example of how pass rates can be misleading.
There just is no straightforward, accurate, and clear way to calculate a meaningful pass rate.
How to choose materials without relying on misleading pass rates
- Read what other candidates say about the materials, not only testimonials published by the company, but also what is said on social media. However, don't be misled by biased review sites.
- Read the sample materials offered by the company to see if they match your learning style. Are the materials clear, understandable, and well-organized? Are they updated regularly?
- Read the guarantees offered by the company. Do they offer guarantees that provide ongoing support and updates for as long as you need to pass the exams? Are their guarantees simple and easy to understand?
- Call or email the company and ask questions about their materials and support. When you are studying on your own, you need to know that they are behind you 100% and will be able to help you every step of the way.
- Who are the people that will help you during your studies? Are they full-time experts committed to helping you pass?
We look forward to showing you our materials and helping you achieve your certification not with misleading claims, but with the most comprehensive materials available. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us – we are here to help!