What is the Personal Study Plan?
The Personal Study Plan is the latest addition to PassMap - HOCK's topic by topic learning system - that will guide you week by week through your studies based on your target exam date. If your exam date changes, the study plan will adapt your study schedule accordingly.
How does the Plan work?
We know that your study schedule changes every week, so your Personal Study Plan:
- Is based on weeks rather than days.
- Stays constantly updated based on your progress.
- Shows you how much time you need to study each week to be ready for your exam date.
- Automatically adjusts your weekly study time if you fall behind or get ahead.
- Keeps you on track to pass your exam.
How do I set up my Plan?
The Personal Study Plan is available for CMA Parts 1 and 2. Students with the CMA trial can also set up a full study plan, and it will carry over when purchasing the HOCK CMA Review.