The CMA Part 1 Textbook has been updated, and the new files are available for current students to download in My Studies. The significant changes are listed below including page numbers in the new June 2021 book.
- Updated the discussion of goodwill and impairment of goodwill, pages 119-122.
- Added Characteristics of Successful Budgeting Processes, pages 221-222.
- Removed discussion of Computerized Audit Techniques (no longer in the LOS).
- Expanded the discussion of blockchain and blockchain terminology, pages 284-295.
- Added discussion of best practices when creating visuals, pages 330-333.
- Expanded the discussion of boxplots with additional information, pages 341-344.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
You can also learn more about the HOCK CMA Textbooks and other exam prep materials if you are not already a HOCK student.