CMA App with MCQs for iOS and Android By HOCK
The HOCK CMA App by Appitur® offers the same multiple-choice questions as our online ExamSuccess database, but in an App that can be downloaded and used offline on iOS and Android devices. Full access to the App is included with the HOCK CMA Review or CMA Complete materials!
Just like ExamSuccess, the HOCK CMA App includes two modes of practice:
1) Study Sessions are not timed and provide you with feedback about each answer as you answer each question, and at the end of your study session.
2) Exam Sessions are timed so that you can practice your time management and provide feedback only after the exam session has been completed.
Answer explanations are provided for both correct and incorrect answer choices in both types of sessions, and your performance is tracked for each topic so that you can highlight any weak areas.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 9.0 or later
- Android device running Android 6.0 or later
Download the CMA App
The free App includes access to a sample of the questions from the full question database.
Logging in to Access the Full Question Database
Access to the App is included with CMA Review Complete, CMA Review Standard, and CMA Question Bank products. If you have purchased any of these materials, follow these steps to log in on the App:
- Tap on Account at the bottom of the main screen
- Tap on the orange Log in using your HOCK My Studies account button
- Enter your My Studies email address and password
- Tap Login
If you have not purchased HOCK materials, you can purchase the questions within the App on a per-Part basis for $27.99. If you purchase on iOS, no login is required. If you purchase on Android, log in using the email and password that you set up through the purchase process.
Note: Teacher Support is not included with the purchase of only the questions for the App.
About the Developer
Appitur® Co. provides a mobile platform that enables professionals to maximize time preparing for certification exams. Appitur’s platform provides mobile apps that enable users to access multiple choice questions and answers no matter their location.