CMA Exam Scholarship for Students
The IMA offers CMA scholarships for University students around the world, and HOCK international is pleased to provide CMA Exam Prep materials for IMA scholarship recipients.
The Scholarship is intended for:
- High-achieving students (undergrad through Ph. D.)
- Students who attend an accredited college or university
- 10 students per school per academic year can be nominated for a scholarship
- All students who are nominated by a professor will earn the scholarship
The IMA scholarship includes:
- Entrance fee to the CMA program
- Exam support package with retired exam questions and a glossary of terms
- Registration fees covering both parts of the exam (additional fees will apply for retakes)
- Up to three years of IMA membership while pursuing the certification
The HOCK international CMA Scholarship includes:
- Test Bank and Mock Exams
- Video Lectures with Brian Hock
- Flash Cards
All of the study tools that HOCK has are available to university scholarship winners at no cost.
If you have received the IMA CMA University Student Scholarship, ask your professor to send the list of scholarship recipients from your university to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the HOCK international CMA Scholarship.
If you are a University student but you do not have the IMA CMA Scholarship, you are still qualified for the HOCK international student discount. Send a scan or photo of your unexpired student ID to email@example.com and we will send you the details for the 45% discount on any HOCK CMA materials.