What is ExamReady™?
Exam candidates frequently ask, "Am I ready to take the exam?" HOCK's ExamReady™ progress bar helps you determine when you are ready.
How does it work?
- ExamReady™ starts at 0 and counts up to 360, which is the passing score for the CMA exam.
- Your ExamReady™ progress will increase with the completion of study units, videos, MCQs, essays, and mock exams.
- You are in a good position at 230 to start your Final Review.
- When ExamReady™ reaches 360, you are prepared to take your exam with confidence.
How do I see my ExamReady™ progress?
ExamReady™ is available to students who have CMA Review Complete materials, and to those who have purchased both the CMA Review Standard and CMA Videos. ExamReady™ shows on the Personal Study Plan in the PassMap.
What is the Personal Study Plan?
The Personal Study Plan is the latest addition to PassMap - HOCK's topic by topic learning system - that will guide you week by week through your studies based on your target exam date. If your exam date changes, the study plan will adapt your study schedule accordingly.
How does the Plan work?
We know that your study schedule changes every week, so your Personal Study Plan:
- Is based on weeks rather than days.
- Stays constantly updated based on your progress.
- Shows you how much time you need to study each week to be ready for your exam date.
- Automatically adjusts your weekly study time if you fall behind or get ahead.
- Keeps you on track to pass your exam.
How do I set up my Plan?
The Personal Study Plan is available for CMA Parts 1 and 2. Students with the CMA trial can also set up a full study plan, and it will carry over when purchasing the HOCK CMA Review.
HOCK is pleased to announce the release of PassMap 2.0 for CMA Parts 1 and 2. Both Parts are now available in My Studies.
PassMap 2.0 includes:
- Shorter study units that cover only one topic each and include a study time estimate.
- A resume feature that takes you right to where you left off.
- A Resources section with all of the information about studying for the CMA exams in one place.
- A more modern interface that is easier to navigate.
- Easier navigation on mobile devices.
The original PassMap will remain available for the time being and students who want to continue with original PassMap are welcome to do so. MCQ and Video progress is saved independently of the PassMap, so students are welcome to switch at any time it is convenient to take advantage of the PassMap 2.0 layout and features.
If you have any questions about PassMap 2.0 or need any help using the materials or PassMap please contact us and we will be glad to help.
Dear CMA candidates,
We are pleased to announce that we have updated the HOCK CMA ExamSuccess interface to be similar to the real Prometric CMA exam layout! So now when you are taking your CMA Mock Exams, you are checking your readiness, practicing time management, and getting used to the real CMA exam interface.
Click here to download the CMA Exam Interface Guide.
In addition to the interface, we have made stylistic and structural changes to ExamSuccess Online. These updates are not only pleasing to the eye but also make it easier and more efficient to navigate the question database.
- If you are a HOCK student, check out the new ExamSuccess Online here.
- If you are not a HOCK student yet, sign up for our Free Trial here.
As always, we appreciate your feedback so that we can continuously improve the HOCK materials and study tools to help you prepare effectively and efficiently.
The HOCK Team
Watch the video to find out why preparing for the CMA and CIA Exams with HOCK just got a lot easier.
Do you want to stay current with the latest news, updates, tips, and special offers from HOCK for the CMA, CPA, and CIA exams? If so, be sure to follow HOCK on your favorite social media network!
HOCK India is offering Live Virtual Classes for only 20,000 INR per part for students who have purchased CMA materials from HOCK. Classes will be after Indian working hours (9:30 p.m to 10:30 p.m.) by veteran CMAs with teaching and industry experience, starting in late April.
Other important details about these classes:
- Classes will be conducted in WebEx accessible from the comfort of home.
- Recordings will be sent after each live class for review.
- Students get access to HOCK live classes until they pass both Parts.
- Students receive admin support for IMA payments as well as promotions from HOCK India.
Contact email@example.com with questions about the courses or to sign up.
Special thanks to the IMA Dubai Chapter team for hosting Brian Hock, president of HOCK international, at their monthly meeting in September. Brian gave a talk on the importance of professional certifications and why you need one in your professional career.
Thank you to the 180 future exam candidates who came to the joint HOCK international / Sarh Al-Joman presentation in Amman, Jordan about professional certifications and why they are important. Anyone in Amman, Jordan looking to pursue an accounting certification is welcome to contact Sarh Al-Joman for their latest course schedules. Sarh Al-Joman is a HOCK international preferred partner, offering the highest quality instruction and authentic HOCK materials.
Brian Hock speaking in Amman, Jordan.
Dr. Husam Al-Kahadash and Brian Hock posed for a picture between events to showcase the joint HOCK international / Sarh Al-Joman logo.
On March 3rd, 2018, HOCK international and the Jordanian Association of Certified Public Accountants (JACPA) signed an MOU to promote professional accounting certifications with discounts for JACPA members on materials from HOCK international and training from Sarh Al-Joman.
We look forward to working with the JACPA and helping JACPA members enhance their careers in cooperation with Sarh Al-Joman Training.