- Clear and easy-to-read language so that you can understand the materials even if English is not your native language.
- Complete coverage of the exam syllabus so that you do not need to purchase any other books.
- Comprehensive and detailed examples so that you can fully understand the concepts, regardless of your work experience or how long you have been out of school.
- Definitions and background information so that prior familiarity with US tax and US business law is not required.
- No unnecessary extra details so that you do not waste time studying information not needed for the exam.
What Makes the HOCK CPA Textbooks Different?
Drawing on his years of international teaching experience and interactions with students, author Brian Hock has created study materials that allow candidates with a wide variety of backgrounds to pass their exams. Furthermore, HOCK materials are constantly updated to reflect both feedback from students and changes to the exam syllabus. Therefore, students can confidently study with HOCK knowing that the information is up-to-date and student-centered.