- Clear and easy-to-read language so that you can understand the materials even if English is not your native language.
- Complete coverage of the exam syllabus so that you do not need to purchase any other books.
- Comprehensive and detailed examples so that you can fully understand the concepts, regardless of your work experience or how long you have been out of school.
- Definitions and background information so that prior familiarity with US tax and US business law is not required.
- No unnecessary extra details so that you do not waste time studying information not needed for the exam.
What Makes the HOCK CPA Textbooks Different?
Drawing on his years of international teaching experience and interactions with students, author Brian Hock has created study materials that allow candidates with a wide variety of backgrounds to pass their exams. Furthermore, HOCK materials are constantly updated to reflect both feedback from students and changes to the exam syllabus. Therefore, students can confidently study with HOCK knowing that the information is up-to-date and student-centered.
Hard Copy Textbooks
All purchases of the HOCK CPA Textbooks include printable PDF textbooks, and there is an option to add a hard copy for a small additional fee. Shipping for hard copy textbooks is free in the US. View international shipping rates.
Our hard copy textbooks are printed in color on standard weight white paper for increased readability and durability, especially when highlighting. We use comb bindings that allow you to easily open the book flat on a desk.
Free Samples / TrialDownload CPA Textbooks’ Tables of Contents
Download AUD Sample – Planning the Engagement & Unmodified Opinions
Download BEC Sample – Working Capital & Activity-Based Costing
Download FAR Sample – Earnings Per Share & State and Local Governments
Download REG Sample – Contracts & Taxation of Property Transactions
Standard HOCK Guarantees Included
You have instant access to the materials after your purchase and can start studying immediately. Using your computer, tablet, or smartphone you can use the materials wherever you go and for as long as you need to pass the exams.