HOCK Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Exam Prep
- HOCK offers the only CMA Program that will pay for you take the exam again – if you need to.
- HOCK provides a complete preparatory course written and supported by CMAs.
- HOCK covers the exam syllabus in detail so that you can pass the CMA exams on your first attempt.
- You can use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to study wherever you go.
- You can use the materials for as long as you need to pass the exams.
Just Starting Out?
Supplementing Other Materials?
CMA Assumed Knowledge e-Book
The CMA exam includes topics that are considered assumed knowledge, specifically economics, statistics, and financial accounting. Because not all candidates have this background, we developed an Assumed Knowledge e-Book covering these topics beyond the exam syllabus. The Assumed Knowledge e-Book is available as an electronic download only (PDF) and is included as a free supplement with the Complete Package, or it can be purchased separately for $65.
CMA Exam Information
For complete information about the CMA Exams, including requirements, registration procedures, exam fees, candidate resources and content outlines, download the IMA’s CMA Handbook (PDF). The CMA Handbook was prepared by the ICMA.